Sunday, May 24, 2009

Queen Mary 2 This Summer!


I will take two (back-to-back) cruises on the Queen Mary 2, the most elegant oceanliner of all, this summer.

1) 6-night transatlantic crossing that departs New York on July 6 and arrives Southampton, England on July 12. I will be in balcony stateroom 4038.

We will remain on the ship for:

2) 8-night, roundtrip from Southampton that departs July 12. I will be in balcony stateroom 6081.

It will make stops in Cherbourg, France, Lisbon, Portugal, Vigo, Spain, Bilbao, Spain, LaRochelle and Brest in France. We will disembark day #5 (July 17) in Bilbao to visit my brother, his wife, and 2 sons. They live in Bilbao. We will spend July 17-20 at the Sheraton Bilbao.

On July 20, I will return to Miami (from Bilbao) via Madrid on American Airlines.

I am so excited!

No comments: