Saturday, November 12, 2011

Queen Victoria--Here I Come!!


In one week, I will fly to Venice to take a 16-day transatlantic crossing that will bring me back home to South Florida. After spending the night in Venice, onboard the ship, we will make ports of call in Gibraltar, Olympia (Greece), Funchal (Madeira), Bermuda, and Charleston, SC.

The ship is the elegant Queen Mary!

I look forward to spending time with fellow travelers from more than 50 countries.

Here is the itinerary:

Date Port Arrive Depart
Nov 20 Venice---overnight stay
Nov 21 Venice 9PM
Nov 22 At Sea
Nov 23 Olympia 8AM 5PM
Nov 24 At Sea
Nov 25 At Sea
Nov 26 Gibraltar 8AM 1:30PM
Nov 27 Funchal, Madeira 6PM arrive-overnight stay
Nov 28 Funchal, Madeira 6PM depart
Nov 29 At Sea
Nov 30 At Sea
Dec 1 At Sea
Dec 2 At Sea
Dec 3 Hamilton, Bermuda 8AM 4PM
Dec 4 At Sea
Dec 5 Charleston, SC 8AM 3PM
Dec 6 Ft Lauderdale, Fl. 11AM

I really look forward to exploring new ports of call, enjoying the elegant ship, relaxing on my balcony at sea, and meeting new friends over meals and excursions.

No comments: