Friday, June 4, 2010

Baltic Capitals Cruise on the NCL Sun---- June 28-July 10

I decided to take another 12-night European Cruise in less than one month.

Specifically, I will visit 7 COUNTRIES: Denmark, (East) Germany, Sweden, Estonia, Finland, England, and Russia (overnight stay). 3 countries are new to me: Russia, Finland, and Estonia. Visiting East Germany will also be a first for me.

I am happy I will only have ONE flight—a direct Miami-London flight. The ship leaves from Dover, a port 2 hours from London.

I will take guided tours in St Petersburg and Berlin with a tour company recommended on Cruise Critic boards. In Stockholm, Copenhagen, Tallinn, and Helsinki, I will tour on my own. I am also signed up for the Meet&Greet onboard the NCL Sun, along with 64 others who are posted online. I have read many opinions and suggestions from 16 pages of posts.

I am especially excited to visit Russia for two days.

Interestingly, although 6 of the 7 countries are part of the European Union, only 2(Denmark and Finland) utilize the Euro.

Baltic Capitals Here I Come!!

No comments: